Everyone knows that I absolutely LOVE my food. I always try to find new eateries to taste or search for new recipes to cook.
Since yesterday was Gloria’s birthday, it was an excuse to eat good food! We headed off to the city to eat at Frjtz for lunch. This place has some amazing Belgian fries; I can’t even explain how good they were. Basically you pick what type of fries you want, and then pick what kind of dip you want! They also have amazing crepes – both sweet and savory!
After lunch, we walked around Hayes Valley checking out the different shops in the area. I can’t wait until Christmastime; the shops’ window displays are going to look amazing! There were a few stores that I thought I’d share with everyone.
- Lavish: The place has some cute little things. It’s one of those stores that would catch any scrapper’s attention. It’s so quaint and filled with cute goodies – cards, jewelery, candles, clothing, handbags… basically all things CUTE! This was my favorite item in the store, and I’m totally tempted to put this on my Christmas wish list:
- Babies: This is another cute pet boutique in San Francisco. When I first walked in, I was startled by the bark that came from the corner of the store. It was just the owner’s pooch greeting us with a puppy “hello.” They’ve got cute collars and clothes for your pooch or kitty in here. …and Maui started her Christmas woof list as well:
- Flight001: If you travel frequently, this will become your new favorite store. They have everything you’ll ever need when you fly. I thought this ID/passport holder was super cute:
After spending time shopping around Hayes Valley, we headed over to Citizen Cake to grab a bite of dessert. We were super lucky and managed to stop by the patisserie when the famous head chef Elizabeth Falkner was there hosting an event. I thought that was really exciting considering I have seen her on the Food Netwok many times before. We ordered vanilla cupcakes and a cup of cappuccino to sip. It was quite the dessert!
…and of course, one cupcake is not enough for me. I’m a cupcake lover, so we headed to Palo Alto to pick up some delicious Sprinkles Cupcakes! I’ve had their cupcakes from the Scottsdale, AZ, location, but since they opened another shop in my area, I could not resist. Besides, I owed Gloria a birthday cupcake (yes, I know it’s an excuse)!
Now, on to some scrapping related stuff… I won a RAK over at Confessions of a Scrapaholic. Thanks for offering out a RAK, Mia!
…and I was tagged by Irene.
So, if I have tagged you, these are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven facts about myself.
1. I LOVE ketchup, and I could seriously eat it with anything.
2. I want another Miniature Schnauzer to keep Maui company when I’m not at home.
3. I was born in Chicago, Illinois.
4. I love using neutral and earthy colors when I scrap.
5. I have a slight addiction to Thickers and Stickles, hehe.
6. I graduated from the University of California, Davis with a double major (Sociology with an emphasis in law and society and Psychology).
7. I LOVE decorating for any and all holiday(s)!
I am now going to tag these gals. I’m not sure if they have been tagged already, but it’s worth a shot.
Hopefully off to get some scrapping done,