Sometimes, do you ever get the urge to just keep talking, and the words just keep spewing out of your mouth? Truthfully, in the past couple of weeks, I’d have to say YES. So, here’s to more word vomit.
People can really annoy the shiet out of me. I don’t know why they even bother to compare themselves to me or my life. I don’t have anything that great, and frankly, I don’t feel accomplished compared to most people my age, 25. I’m just an average girl experiencing life — doing what I do best, LIVING. If people think I’m jealous of them, or if they think they’re better… then so be it. Honestly, I don’t really care. The only person I care to live my life for is God and for myself. So, in honor of myself, I plan to have more word vomit about why I’m proud of myself (I’ve never complimented myself before EVER, so bare with me).
- I love my skin color! I think being dark brown is hot. Just because my culture likes to be fair-skinned, does not mean I want to be pale.
- I could not ask for a better home. It makes me feel fortunate that I get to live and flourish in the bay area, especially since I grew up in the Sacramento area. Although small, without a REAL yard and only a patio, our home is comfortable and cozy for what we have, and in due time, we plan on buying an Eichler home somewhere nearby where I can finally have my own place to scrap and call my own. That is my dream, but for now, I have everything I need right here in our very first home.
- I LOVE my hair – short or long, straight or wavy. I especially love the natural dark color of my hair. It’s who I am, and I don’t want to hide that.
- I have the BEST family any girl could ever ask for. I have parents that love me unconditionally without even questioning, and brothers who are amazingly and surprisingly supportive of all the things I do.
- I’m fortunate to have a cute, happy, smart, and healthy dog. She may not be as photogenic as everyone else’s pet, but she fills our home with so much love (and entertainment, of course).
- I’m surrounded by people who love me and support my every decision. People who choose to put me down or compare themselves to me — I don’t bother to associate with them. I have one life, and I choose to live it freely and peacefully. There is no reason for me to be jealous when I have everything I want and need.
- I choose to love God. He has blessed me with a life I know I will not regret.
- I LOVE the way I look. Some people may think I’m fat because I love to eat, but guess what?! Just because I’m not fair-skinned and SKINNY as !&$? does not mean I’m not GORGEOUS. I think I’m beautiful inside and out. If you disagree, well… get your eyes checked because I’m hot. People throw themselves at me, haha. 😉
- I’m smart, and can speak for myself. I fight my own fights. I’m articulate when I want to be, and when needed, I write and spell like a professional. 😉
- I’m honest and true. I tell my life the way it is with no embellishments. If you don’t like it, then stop stalking me.
- I’m lucky to have Gloria in my life. She’s one crazy weirdo that supports me in all ways possible.
- I LOVE my ability to create. Sometimes, I find myself artistically challenged, but when I look at how many people feel inspired by my layouts and albums, I praise myself for my willingness to share my ideas. I may not be getting paid for my creative capabilities like others that use their creative to gain money, but I love to share. Greediness and money, at least to me, is not the way to live.
- I’m fortunate enough to choose whether or not I want to work. I should probably be doing what everyone else in society is doing — working their asses off to pay off loans and saving up for future plans (aka future houses and family life)… but honestly, all of that is not what makes a FULL life! Life is being grateful for the blessings you have TODAY. Society wastes their life worrying about how much money everyone makes or what type of job they have. We have MORE than enough for being 25, and honestly, I don’t care. I’ll sit at home and scratch my ass all day if I want. Laugh at me now, but don’t be jealous. Life is life, live it.
- I’m proud to admit that I’m a victim, but also a survivor. 🙂 It feels so good to admit that; it just makes me a stronger person.
- I wear whatever makeup I feel like wearing. And actually, I still feel pretty walking around in public without it on. (Oh, and I LOVE the bags under my eyes. I can’t hide those, and I don’t plan on it. It just shows that I feel the wears and tears in life).
- I stink most of the time from sweating because I like to get down and dirty… but guess what?! I don’t care. I love being dirty, so I can take a nice clean shower.
- I have ugly feet because I don’t waste my money getting pedicures all the time. I rarely go, but who cares?! Feet are the last thing people look at.
Okay, that’s my list for now. I may have sounded conceited, but whatever. Think what you will of me. I love God, and I love myself. It took me 25 years to realize that, and I’m not going to have ANYONE take that away from me.
As for the latest layouts, I am so behind with posting all of the challenges and projects I have completed, but here’s a few to share:
Another sketch from Kelli over at Pink Sketches! I love how fun this one turned out.
Scrap Outside the Box has a fun challenge running for this month. Use an envelope on your layout, and share it with us. There’s prizes, so make sure to check it out! Here’s mine:
There’s a challenge over at Butterfly Crafts dealing with your favorite childhood toy! I loved my “My First Song” tape player!
I will definitely be back with more updates. I’m tired of immature games, I’m much older than that. But, it sure feels good to be where I’m at in life – HAPPY and fulfilled. That’s it for my word vomit. Excuse my mess.
Wishing you the best of luck,