Name something you did today that made you smile, and I’ll add your name into a random drawing to win a small online gift certificate to an online scrapbook store.
You have until June 28th, 11:59 pm, to play. Share the news on your blog, and I’ll add your name into the drawing three times!
Things that recently made me smile:
- How the dogs wake me up in the morning (They jump on the bed and try to give me “kisses”.)
- Whole Foods food, especially their desserts
- Waking up to hundreds of flowers just for me
- Hanging out in the city (San Francisco)
- Getting stared at by random people 😉 NOT!
- The wonderful phone messages and emails received from people. I really appreciate them.
- UP in 3D! I got to watch it at the nearby IMAX theater with my COOLIO 3D glasses. I’m going to have to take a picture wearing them. Anyway, I liked this movie! It made me cry.
- My package from SisTV came in the mail today.
That’s only some of the recent things that make me smile. Today was a great day. Tomorrow will be even better.
Don’t forget to leave a comment for a chance to win!