1. Have you ever stopped by Ideas for Scrapbookers? Well, if you haven’t, you should. Pam Callaghan, the owner of this wonderful blog and one of my sweet friends, shares a bunch of ideas for scrapbookers to use. She has selected a great group of contributing artists, and I’m so fortunate that when she first started this blog she selected me to be a part of this group. We share templates, techniques, challenges, and so much more.
Do you remember this layout that I posted last week?
Well, if you like the design to that one, you are in luck. I have decided to share the template/sketch to recreate this layout.
If you prefer to use at as a sketch, I don’t mind. As long as you don’t try to take credit for my work, use it all you want! …and don’t forget to hit up IFS, for more inspiration.
2. A couple of nights ago, I received an email from Sookie. To be quite honest, I started to blush when I read that she requested my help. I was so honored that she wanted me to be a guest judge for their challenge blog. …so if you find time this month to play along, head on over to Scrappers at SG. They have some neat challenges to get your mojo going. Also, there’s a short snippet all about me if you want to check it out; find it here.
3. Recently, I have totally been in a rut – no joke! However, today I finally had some inspiration to scrap. I played with American Crafts‘ new Heat Wave for display in my LSS. The bright colors to this one is perfect for summer and beach photos!
4. I can’t remember if I mentioned this before, but did you know that Kiki Art gives out digital freebies every now and then? You read that right — digital freebies! I LOVE free stuff especially when you can use it over and over again. I created a simple card using the last one that was up for grabs on the Kiki Art blog. Isn’t that butterfly really cute?!
5. Maui has been naughty these past couple of days, and I have no idea why. She got in major trouble today with Mommy (that would be me). Why is it that on some days she’s as sweet as candy, and on other days, she’s a little problem child?!
6. Thank you to everyone for stopping by. I really appreciate each and everyone of you coming back to read the latest in my life. 🙂