I usually don’t believe in horoscopes, fortunes, or anything of that sort. However, when it comes to my Zodiac sign, I’m completely, entirely, wholly, absolutely, perfectly, without exception… a Pisces.
If you have ever met me, I swear you’d agree to those traits listed above. Even if you’ve never met me, I’m sure to a certain extent you could see how I could be a Pisces. I did a little research for everyone just so you could get a glimpse of who I truly am. Bolded text is taken from here; the text not in bold are my thoughts and comments.
1. The Astrological birth sign of Pisces (February 19 – March 20) is usually associated with being extremely creative, sensitive, and artistic, as well as a healthy fascination with the metaphysical and spiritual.
I am all about being CREATIVE and ARTISTIC! I’m sure you have figured that one out by now, hehe. If you have not seen my creative and artistic side, check out this layout I completed yesterday using the latest from Cosmo Cricket.
See! I told you I LOVE to be creative. I LOVE the design to this one. It’s totally different than anything I’ve ever created. I have no idea where I got this idea, but I created it while watching Modern Family. Speaking of which, Manny is afraid to ride roller coasters… there is NOTHING wrong with that. 😉
2. Pisces are the most intuitive and spiritually developed of the zodiac birth signs. Aptly called “old souls”, Pisces thirst for spiritual knowledge and personal growth. They are the twelfth, and last, of the Zodiac signs, and as such, tend to have a more finely tuned intuition, sixth sense or extrasensory ability to perceive others feelings.
Let’s just say that if we got into a long discussion about intuition and extrasensory abilities, you might get a little bit freaked out. For some reason, “I just know”. I can’t really explain it, and I’m sure other Pisces can back me up on this one. Also, I’m a gal of faith; I try to frequently strengthen my relationship with God.
3. The duality of the Pisces personality is best described as a constant ebb and flow, back and forth, straddling the physical, material world and the ethereal, divine realm where Pisces vivid imagination, powerful intuition and creative daydreaming feel like home.
If I could count all of the daydreams I have, I think I’d be in the millions by now. I’ve got so many dreams, and surprisingly, I have achieved a good amount of them. However, I’m a Pisces, so I’ve got a million more dreams to think and ponder over. *daydreaming again*
4. Pisces are creators.Pisces are common as inventors, writers, musicians, painters, and dancers. Pisces make great friends and mates. Pisces are extremely loyal and caring. Pisces often possess uncanny intuitive or psychic abilities.
Why is it that it didn’t list “scrapbooker” or “papercrafter”?! I’m going to have to fix that! (See, there goes another one of my dreams, hehe.) Just kidding! Really, if you don’t believe me by now… you’ll need to check out this recent Kiki Art layout I created using Hot AIR Balloon, one of the latest releases:
Cute stuff, huh?! If you want to buy some of the paper on this layout, I posted links for each patterned paper below. It doesn’t show the backsides to each of these papers, but they are all double sided. …and all three sheets coordinate with one another! Seriously, you won’t regret that you bought it!
Buy it. ((Note: The cute hot air balloons are on the back of this one.))
5. Pisces are sensitive, humane and often idealistic. People born under this sign react emotionally to everything making them compassionate and sensitive to those around them. Rather than taking an analytical approach to life, Pisces react to the feelings of others and as a result can be very influential when they choose to be. In the right situation, a Pisces can be capable of incredible deeds. The positive nature of a Pisces and the fact that they are tuned into the feelings of others makes them socially popular.
Socially popular, me?! Ummmmm, I don’t think so… more like I’m the recluse! I feel like I’m shy, but a lot of people tell me that I’m outgoing and bubbly.
It’s true that I “react to the feelings of others”. I especially LOVE to make people smile by creating stuff for them. Here’s another one I created for Michelle:
What an adorable photo of her daughter! …and it matches perfectly with the Kiki Art WATER Rain release. I love the way this one turned out. What do you think?
Below are links to the sheets of paper I used. Like the Hot AIR Balloon papers, the images online don’t show the backsides.
Buy it. ((Note: The cute girl and boy in their rain gear are on the back of this paper.))
…and just like everything in life, there’s a counterpart. I’ve got flaws too, lots of them actually.
Me?! Spaced out?! Okay, fine! I admit it; I only “space out” because I like to daydream and create. 😉 I’m not that impractical! …and if I am, I blame it on my anxiety disorder! Escapist?! If that really was the case, I would have all ready escaped and move to Hawaii. As for me being indecisive, I can’t help it that there are way too many papers and manufacturers to choose from! hahaha. 🙂
All right… I’ll stop making up excuses. It’s unfortunately true.
I’m a total Pisces.
Even though I’ve got some flaws, I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Tomorrow is going to be a very special day.