It’s been a good week thus far, minus the Oakland Athletics’ loss last night, hehe. I have…
- tried a new recipe.
- finished most of my design projects.
- scheduled a trip for the weekend.
- spent way too much time in Target.
- worked on my brother’s graduation invites.
- took a jog with the dogs.
- signed up to volunteer at AIDS Walk San Francisco. ((Please make a donation!))
- cleaned the house. ((My mother wouldn’t have approved of its previous state.))
- doodled some new ideas.
- went (and need to go back) to my LSS to pick up design samples.
I’m excited for later today because I’m heading up to Scrapbook Depot to scrap with some friends. Hopefully, I’ll get some design work done. Let’s just hope that I design instead of socialize, haha!
Now, on to the scrappity happity…
I finished a layout using American Crafts paper that I hoarded from last year, haha! Every time I look at the pictures of the dogs dressed up as sharks, I can’t help but smile. They definitely made a CUTE attack at the parade last Halloween, hehe. 😉
My next layout was inspired by a bunch of randomness that was on the table. …and I finally got around to using some of those Sweet Cheri Imaginisce rub-ons!
What do you think of this scattered-look layout? I kind of just threw stuff down onto a page, and I came up with this one. It’s definitely not one of my favorites, but it might be because it’s different from my usual designs.
Lastly, this is a reminder that the Kiki Art blog hop(scotch) starts tomorrow! I want to see all of you play along, so remember to check back. You are not going to want to miss all of the inspiration from designers all around the world!
PS: Jennie, don’t even think about it. 😉