I’m not sure about “the numbers” this week, but mentally, I’ve achieved stability in this battle. Instead of worrying about “the numbers”, I thought I would write about my experiences in Week Two.
- The gym! It’s become a routine.
- I make an effort to put in at least two miles everyday.
- I eat healthier.
- I gave up all forms of empty calories (soda and junk food).
- Vegetables and fruits have become my friend.
- I have dropped a size in clothing.
- If not working out, I dance around the house to burn calories. It’s actually a fun way to exercise.
- Water is crucial. I make sure to drink enough to keep my body satisfied.
- Eating is a must. Without food, your body has no fuel to lose the weight you want to.
- It’s okay to enjoy life by going out to eat every once in a while. However, when you pick restaurants, take a quick glance at their nutritional information to see if it’s something you want to eat.
- Giving your body a rest is a must. If you overdo it, it’s harder for your body to burn those calories.
As you can see, I have altered my lifestyle in just two weeks. It was a rough start, but now, I’ve got a good grip on everything. Giving up the junk food was kind of tough during the first week, but now, I don’t even think about eating it anymore. I’m the same way with the gym too. I go because I want to not because I have to.
There’s definitely progress on my end. Everyday, I feel like I am moving closer towards my goal.
In honor of my progress, it’s time for a giveaway.
Winner to last week’s giveaway is…
Congrats lindsay! Shoot me an email via the Contact page, and I’ll get a prize out to you. 🙂
Now it’s time for Week Two’s giveaway! Who wants over $30 worth of brand new supplies from my scrap room?!
Leave a comment with more support and encouragement on my endeavor, and I’ll enter your name into the drawing. You have until next Tuesday, September 21st, by 11:59 pm.
On to Week Three. I’ve got my fingers crossed that I can keep at it. 😉