It’s Tuesday, and I haven’t accomplished what I would have wanted. However, I thought I’d keep on track with my bloggin’, so I wanted to share my latest guilty pleasures.
1. Cupcakes: Seriously, who invented these things?! They’re so delicious, but loaded with calories. ARGH! Yesterday, we tried this new bay area cupcake shop called Kara’s Cupcakes. I think I actually like it more than Sprinkles, but it doesn’t top Magnolia’s in New York. 😉
2. Bad Photographs: Is it bad that I find people’s “bad” photos entertaining?! I don’t mean to take a picture of you with your mouth open. You’re the one with your mouth open, haha! Honestly, “bad” photos just happen. 😉
3. Chuckin’ Snails: These things are such an annoyance! I feel bad that I’m annihilating ’em, but I find pure joy in chucking them 20 ft up into the air only to hear them go “kersplat”. …what?! They tear up our garden!
4. Clean Dogs: I feel bad that Hilo has a fear of bath time because he fell into a pool when he was just a puppy. I’m sure he’s probably traumatized, but who doesn’t like having their dogs clean?! Sorry, Hilo. You’re outta luck when it comes to bath time.
5. Fondue: Ummm… totally not something you should be eating all the time, but it’s too good to not eat! We’ve been really into La Fondue in Saratoga, but recently, we’ve picked up our very own fondue pot. Last night, we made our own pot of delectable cheese! YUM!
Everybody’s got at least one. What’s your guilty pleasure?!